Both Gold & Silver enthusiasts are all becoming more curious and more desirous to no longer just own and hold their own gold, but also to have the necessary autonomy and capability to be able to control their ability to melt and convert their precious metal holdings on demand. The precious metal industry is a very sensitive industry as it pertains and deals in real wealth. It can be very hard to determine trust. Being able to convert your own silver and gold into bars and coins and jewelry can be more important than one may realize should their be a level of economic chaos or a crash. If history should repeat with oneself as it did through an Executive Presidential Order issued on April 5, 1933. One may not know how best to convert their holdings should the government once again request everyone to turn over nearly all of their gold coin and bullion over to The Federal Reserve Bank to help cover the debt of The United States or face fines of up to $10,000 USD and/or penalties of up to 10 years in prison. One may say that the memory may feel similar to the 2007-2008 real estate crash when taxpayer money was used to cover the bailout costs from the greed that came from the many Wall Street banks.
- 2kg CRUCIBLE capacity; Power input:1500(w); Power supply: 110V, 50Hz; Max temperature is 1150℃/2102℉.
- The top of the melting furnace machine is made of quartz stone, which is heat resistance, acid and alkali resistance and aging resistance.
- The melting crucible comes with a melting tongs that fit into the groove around the crucible head, which allows you to work safely with the hot melt crucible.
- Gold melting furnace is equipped with highly advanced PID module and digital control system to provide you precise and convenient metal melting, which monitors the actual temperature in the melting chamber at 2-second intervals so that it won’t overheat or cool down.
- This smelting furnace is ideal for professional use of the industry and the workshop, suitable for the processing of melting gold, sterling silver, pure copper and aluminium.